Need a little info...

Donald R Lloyd don at brahms.udel.edu
Wed Feb 6 14:43:52 AEST 1991

	I'm in the process of writing a series of articles for our users' group's
newsletter about emulators and alternative OS's available for the Amiga.
I'd like to give a brief overview of Unix for those users who are unfamiliar
with it, as well as going into a bit of detail on the Amiga implementation.
I'd appreciate answers to any of the following questions (I've read or heard
answers to most of them at one point or another, but my memory isn't always too
reliable...):
	Brief history of UNIX... creation, reasons for popularity, etc.
	Differences between AT&T and BSD Unix, and some of the various version
		numbers
	How does SYSVR4 combine the features of AT&T and BSD?
	What are the configs & prices of the 3000UX models?  Ed. pricing?

	Thanks!

--
  Gibberish             Publications Editor, AmigaNetwork
  is spoken             Contact don at brahms.udel.edu for more information.