Amiga Unix and A3000UX announcement

Scott Fleming scottf at cai.uucp
Tue Feb 12 07:35:11 AEST 1991

I read the announcement and it sounds great.  My only question it the price...
I'm currently attending a jr college and would like to buy a 3000UX-D for
school as well as work.  I called to get prices, but I fear that they are only
for the bigger institutions.  If that is out of reach, I heard that the
educational discount was going to be revised in Feburary.  So, can someone
please e-mail (or post here for others) any price information that you might
have, or the date that it might take effect.  Thanks for your time and help.

Scott
Bix: sfleming