A3000UX - When will it be available here ?

Holger Lubitz holgerl at amiux.agsc.sub.org
Mon May 27 10:24:50 AEST 1991

Apparently the A3000UX is already selling in the U.S. and in Australia.
I seem to remember reading some posts from switzerland as well.

What I'd like to know is in which countries the A3000UX already sells,
and what it costs there. Please post a followup if you managed to buy
one already, and please mention as well what you paid for it.

I ordered mine several weeks ago, and my dealer expects delivery of the
very first machines for the next week (I have his promise to get the very
first A3000UX he gets), but I won't start believing this before I have it
sitting on my desk. At least he is going to give me a very special price
for the long waiting...

Best regards,
Holger

--
Holger Lubitz, Kl. Drakenburger Str. 24, D-W-3070 Nienburg/Weser