SCSI tape driver

Andy Finkel andy at cbmvax.commodore.com
Thu May 2 05:48:16 AEST 1991

In article <1991Apr30.201754.5144 at digibd.com> rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:

>	Does the AmigaDOS that comes with Amix 1.1 have a driver for
>	the SCSI tape drive? I've poked around and haven't been able to
>	find it. I want to transfer stuff from UNIX to AmigaDOS and
>	I thought BRU via 1/4" tape would be a good way to do it.
>
>		-Rob

BRU speaks scsi.direct, so can talk to the tape via the Amiga scsi.device.
It doesn't require a seperate driver.  You do need to specify the TAPE:
entry of your brutab.

You can also make BRU floppies to transfer stuff between Amix and AmigaDOS.

		andy

--
andy finkel		{uunet|rutgers|amiga}!cbmvax!andy
Commodore-Amiga, Inc.

 "The best way to do video effects on a Mac is to use an Amiga."