PowerUp deal for UX's too?

Richard Buck buck at amix.commodore.com
Fri May 31 07:25:14 AEST 1991

> >	I have a few fellow Amigaphile friends who are salivating over
> >	my 3000UXD. Does anybody know if the PowerUP deal can be
> >	applied toward UXB's and UXD's?
>
> 	I called up my local dealer to ask them about that yesterday.
> Their responce was: unfortunately no.  They said the PowerUP deal did
> not apply to UXes.

The PowerUP deal DOES - repeat, DOES - apply to 3000UX boxes.  Information
on this went out to dealers this week, so your dealer may not have known
when you called.  If your dealer does not think PowerUP applies to UNIX
boxes, either wait a few days or have him/her call Commodore.

PowerUP is a GOOD thing for interested 3000UX buyers.

--
		Richard Buck, (215) 344-3019, buck at amix.commodore.com  (5/91)