UNIX

Randell Jesup jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com
Tue May 21 04:04:29 AEST 1991

In article <906 at macuni.mqcc.mq.oz> s8922967 at ipc02.tmc.edu (Murray John GILBERT) writes:
>You could try minix (by Andy Tanenbaum) availiable from Prentice Hall for
>$169 I think. No official support for Hard drives (Amiga MINIX) though there
> are some
>PD ones ?

	Some people at cs.vu.nl have A590/A2091 drivers running and available
(beta?)  A3000 will be along, I believe they have it running now.

{uunet|rutgers}!cbmvax!jesup, jesup at cbmvax.commodore.com  BIX: rjesup
Disclaimer: Nothing I say is anything other than my personal opinion.
Thus spake the Master Ninjei: "To program a million-line operating system
is easy, to change a man's temperament is more difficult."
(From "The Zen of Programming")  ;-)