Bell on Amiga

Kent Paul Dolan xanthian at zorch.SF-Bay.ORG
Sat May 4 15:16:30 AEST 1991

rhealey at digibd.com (Rob Healey) writes:

	Granted, one can turn on flash instead of bell on an xterm but,
	any way we can get the stock console driver in Amix to emit a beep from
	the audio, or at least get xterms to do it? UNIX is a tad to quiet now,
	I need a beep every once in a while... A stereo beep should be real
	interesting. B^).

Better yet would be HAL saying "I'm afraid I can't do that, Dave" or however
the quote goes.  That would sure talk you out of poking the wrong buttons
quickly.  ;-)

Kent, the man from xanth.
<xanthian at Zorch.SF-Bay.ORG> <xanthian at well.sf.ca.us>