Standalone UNIX and 1.1 upgrades

Ethan Solomita es1 at cunixb.cc.columbia.edu
Fri May 31 18:11:05 AEST 1991

In article <1991May30.211111.28333 at swbatl.sbc.com> jburnes at swbatl.sbc.com (Jim Burnes - 235-7444) writes:
>ag at amix.commodore.com (Keith Gabryelski) writes:
>
>> --
>> Keith Gabryelski                                 Advanced Products Group
>> ag at amix.commodore.com                                 ...!cbmvax!amix!ag
>
>Keith:
>
>My name server doesnt seem to know about your internet id.  Could you
>do me a favor and give me the numeric form of your internet id?

	Commodore isn't directly on the internet. They have a
mail exchange through rutgers. So something like
amix!ag at rutgers.edu should work.

>Thanx,
>
>Jim

>Jim Burnes, UNIX SysAdmin          ! "The Nineties
>SWBell Advanced Technology Labs    !    are gonna make the Sixties
>(314) 235-7444                     !       look like the Fifties..."
>jburnes at swbatl.sbc.com             !   author unknown...

Now the world has gone to bed,		Now I lay me down to sleep,
Darkness won't engulf my head,		Try to count electric sheep,
I can see by infrared,			Sweet dream wishes you can keep,
How I hate the night.			How I hate the night.   -- Marvin