Am I missing something obvious - how do you copy in/out from HFS disks?

Peter Honeyman honey at umix.cc.umich.edu
Thu Apr 14 12:00:53 AEST 1988

perhaps geoff went off half-cocked ("oh no, i was fully cocked" -- i can
hear it now).  but phil, it's hardly credible to say "we think mfs and
kermit are adequate" and in the next breath that better things are coming.

i'm expect most people agree with geoff that mfs and kermit are inadequate,
and more generally that the i/o and process integration of a/ux with mac
o/s constitutes little more than a curiosity piece, a freak show.

be that as it may, i look forward to the better things coming.

	peter