HD's for AUx

Stuart Schmukler sas1 at sphinx.uchicago.edu
Fri Apr 15 06:44:19 AEST 1988

In article <2383 at pasteur.Berkeley.Edu> nfong at cory.Berkeley.EDU (Norman Fong) writes:
>Also like to point out that the hammer series from FWB, Inc. is fully
>compatible with AUX.

>nfong at cory.Berkeley.EDU
>Claimer:  I work for FWB, so my views are skewed to the max!

Ok, I'll bite.  What does "fully compatiable" mean?  Do you support
multiple partitions for:
	Apple_MFS
	Apple_HFS
	Apple_Unix_SVR2
	Apple_partition_map
	Apple_Driver
	Apple_PRODOS
	Apple_Free
	Apple_Scratch

In other wirds are your drives fully Apple SCSI Manager compatible?

Any drive can be used as an A/UX only drive.  But (I think) you need
to support the SCSI manager to run both MacOS and A/UX off the same drive.

SaS