Serial ports

Fred Genoese-Zerbi fgz at lakart.UUCP
Fri Dec 2 05:29:17 AEST 1988

I am working on a system that would need several (more than two) serial
ports, and would like to base it on the macintosh.  I seem to remember
some time ago hearing about a company that was selling Mac II serial
port cards.  Are these out on the market?  Does anybody know the name
of the company that makes them, or other companies that make similar
cards?  Are there any cards like that for the SE?  What is the general
price of these cards if they do exist, and is it difficult to
drive the ports in software?

Thanks for the help.

Federico
{mirror, xait, cfisun}!lakart!fgz