Applications the run under A/UX (advertiesment reprint)

John R. Galloway jrg at Apple.COM
Thu Dec 15 23:54:49 AEST 1988

	In the Fall/Winter (vol 1 num 4) MacGuide there is a two page ad
from Informix on their new spreadsheet/presentation product called Wingz.
At the end of an entire page of tiny print (they really make you work for
it 8-) is the following (reprinted without premission):

	"Wingz supports the Macintosh operating system and will run under
	system version 4.1 (Finder 5.5) or higher.  Wingz also runs under
	Multifinder or Apple A/UX."

I make no claim on whether its true (not being an employee of Apple or
Informix or even owning a MacII (yet?)).  But there it is.  For $9.95 you can
order a demo disk. No mention of the cost or availability of the real thing.
For dealer info call 800-331-1763 x3800 (in Kansas Alasks or Canada call
(913) 492-3800).
apple!jrg	John R. Galloway, Jr.       contract programmer, San Jose, Ca

These are my views, NOT Apple's, I am a GUEST here, not an employee!!