Weirdness with system time

Fred Fish fnf at fishpond.UUCP
Sun Jul 10 09:36:29 AEST 1988

In article <7001 at sigi.Colorado.EDU> grubin at tramp.Colorado.EDU (Rick Grubin) writes:
>Has anyone ever experienced this before?  Does anyone have any ideas
>or solutions to this weirdness?  It is really irritating.  Every
>reference of the TZ environment variable is correct (MST7MDT) in the
>A/UX init files (at least I believe I've caught every occurence).

I have set TZ=MST and followed the directions in the /README file about
"Time zone handling", and haven't noticed any problems.  I did have
problems initially when I tried to set TZ=MST7, which should be OK
for Arizona (which ignores the daylight savings time madness which
seems to infect most other states).

-Fred
--
# Fred Fish, 1346 West 10th Place, Tempe, AZ 85281,  USA
# noao!nud!fishpond!fnf                   (602) 921-1113