Screens supported for A/UX

Ronald A. Guest cosmos at druhi.ATT.COM
Wed Jul 27 00:12:13 AEST 1988

Does anyone know what large screens (full page or larger) monochrome
displays are supported with A/UX, if any?  We just found out to our chagrin
that Radius displays don't work (they prevent A/UX from booting the kernel)
and had to put a Apple color display on.

Ronald A. Guest, Supervisor     ...!ihnp4!druhi!cosmos
AT&T Bell Laboratories          <--- but these are my thoughts, not theirs
12110 N. Pecos St.              Denver, Colorado 80234          (303) 538-4896