looking for VT100 emulator

rws at infoswx.UUCP rws at infoswx.UUCP
Fri Jul 1 07:09:00 AEST 1988

/* Written  4:07 pm  Jun 30, 1988 by infoswx.UUCP!rws in infoswx:comp.sources.unix */
/* ---------- "looking for VT100 emulator" ---------- */
I am looking for the source to a VT100 emulator to be used on the AT&T 6386
WGS machine running UNIX SYS V. I will be happy to port any version that is
sent to me to work on this particular system (as long as it started with
UNIX) and whether it is hard coded to some particular terminal or uses a
windowing package (ie curses or WFC). If you have such a beast I would very
much like to hear from you.

|    Robert Smith                   UUCP: {rice,convex}!infoswx!rws |
|    IEX Corporation                                                |
|    1754 Firman Drive                                              |
|    Richardson,  TX   75081                                        |
|    (214) 644-0570                                                 |