Unix -> Mac/OS Mail

Kee Hinckley nazgul at apollo.uucp
Thu Jun 9 06:56:00 AEST 1988

There are a bunch of AppleTalk/whatever based mail systems out there
for the Mac.  I'm looking for a way to gateway from a Unix machine to
one of them - either directly via UUCP (has anyone done this with UUPC?),
by way of AUX, or by way of an arbitrary Unix machine.  Any information
would be appreciated, please mail it to me however, as my news access is
going to be sporadic in the next few weeks.

                                            -nazgul
--
### {mit-erl,yale,uw-beaver}!apollo!nazgul ###   (Apple ][e ProLine BBS)    ###
###      apollo!nazgul at eddie.mit.edu       ###    nazgul at pro-angmar.uucp    ###