SLIP for A/UX

Gerald Ostheimer gerald at umb.umb.edu
Thu Mar 31 08:15:27 AEST 1988

In article <3058 at pbhyf.PacBell.COM> josh at pbhyf.PacBell.COM (Joshua Stein)
writes:

>This brings up a question that I haven't seen answered (implicitly or
>explicitly) in the announcements and articles about AUX; does it support
>NFS or RFS? (TCP/IP?), etc.

According to a pamphlet prepared by Apple for an A/UX demonstration at
Northeastern U. last week, A/UX supports NFS and Yellow Pages, TCP/IP (using
the source code from 4.2 and 4.3), and more. Workstation connectivity looks
like a very strong trait in A/UX' personality.
--
Gerald	<gerald at grn.umb.edu>