What is the official availability status of A/UX

Chief Dan Roth chiefdan at vax1.acs.udel.EDU
Tue Mar 29 08:30:24 AEST 1988

In article <399 at dragos.UUCP> work at dragos.UUCP (Dragos Ruiu) writes:
>IS A/UX available to joe nobody ?

Yes.  Joe NOBODY can get it, because it isn't finished yet.
Release has been rescheduled for "early summer".

Pretty interesting having a newsgroup for something that won't exist for a few
months.

--
"I promise, if elected, I will borrow even-larger amounts of money in order to
keep pace with the ever-increasing interest payments on the national debt!"