tcp-ip terminal servers

Jamie Evans jle at ece-csc.UUCP
Thu Oct 13 02:49:23 AEST 1988

I am currently interested in purchasing a tcp/ip terminal server for
the department here at Virginia Tech. We currently have a network
consisting of a DEC 3500 and 2000 running Ultrix, 30 Macintosh A/UX
systems, a Sun and numerous AT&T pcs. We would like to have a tcp/ip
terminal server for our terminal room and to allow faculty to call
in from home. I am interested in any vendor information/prices/contacts
that anyone could offer. I am currently accessing USENET from NC State
so if you have any suggestions of what servers are better than others,
suggestions, etc. please let me know.

I can be reached via e-mail at jle at vtopus.cs.vt.edu, through Applelink
via U60 or by phone at 703-961-6931.

Thanks in advance....