a/ux look-alikes etc

Jef Poskanzer pokey at well.UUCP
Sat Sep 3 10:55:21 AEST 1988

In the referenced message, phil at apple.com.UUCP (Phil Ronzone) wrote:
>UniSoft was a group of contractors to us, we paid them
>very well, gave each UniSoft programmer who worked on the contract a Mac II,
>and thanked them.

Gee, you must have somehow mis-addressed my Mac II, since I haven't received
it yet.  If you are having trouble finding me, please let me know and I'll
mail you my current address.

In other words, your use of the word "each" is a gross exaggeration -- just
like most of your other statements about the Apple-UniSoft relationship.
---
Jef

             Jef Poskanzer   jef at rtsg.ee.lbl.gov   ...well!pokey
                       "Apple Gunkies - Use Some Today"