A/UX driver for CMS tape drive

Jan Harrington sysop at stech.UUCP
Mon Sep 19 12:20:17 AEST 1988

Some very fine folks (who should probably remain nameless for the moment)
have offered to tailor their generic Unix SCSI driver for me so that I can
back up A/UX drives to my CMS tape drive. However, they need some technical
info about the drive in order to do so.

I called CMS, who told me they didn't have the info (e.g., the SCSI command
set...), since they didn't make the drive. They said that I should contact
Teac, the manufacturer. Does anyone out there have a phone number for Teac?
It makes me very nervous, not being able to back up except to a gillion
floppies!

Jan Harrington, sysop
Scholastech Telecommunications
UUCP: husc6!amcad!stech!sysop or allegra!stech!sysop
BITNET: JHARRY at BENTLEY

	Miscellaneous profundity:

		"No matter where you go, there you are."
				Buckaroo Banzai