C++, A/UX, and Mac OS

Tim Tessin tjt at tis.llnl.gov
Sat Sep 17 09:26:53 AEST 1988

In article <7114 at well.UUCP> richer at well.UUCP (Mark H. Richer) writes:

> Is anyone using C++ on A/UX?

I have tried to port the ATT cfront 1.2.1 to A/UX.  I was not successful.
I had problems running the C compiler on my machine which is still at
2mb memory.  This may soon be fixed when my second-source memory
comes in (in a few weeks) and I will try again.  I have had absolutely
no problems porting 1.2.1 to any machine I tried, so if the A/UX compiler
is reasonably robust, I don't forsee any problems.