Mac II board companies

Neil McKenzie mckenzie at june.cs.washington.edu
Sat Jan 14 09:30:11 AEST 1989

Are there any companies that make NuBus prototype boards?

What would be nice is to have (minimally)
o   the 96-pin Eurocard connector
o   a board that fits into a MacII slot
o   NuBus bus drivers, handshake circuitry built in
o   empty space for wirewrap sockets

I talked on the phone to tech support at Levco (San Diego), and
they gave me two leads:  Creative Solutions, and Diversified I/O;
but didn't have an address for either of them.  Does these names
ring any bells?  Or, as a last resort, could TI help here?

Please reply by e-mail; however I am following comp.unix.aux, so
post there if mail bounces.

--Neil McKenzie (mckenzie at june.cs.washington.edu)