ethernet overflow errors

mmeyer at mcdurb.Urbana.Gould.COM mmeyer at mcdurb.Urbana.Gould.COM
Thu Jan 12 06:41:00 AEST 1989

I don't have a MAC-II, but the ku_fastsend you see is a procedure
inside of NFS that takes NFS data/requests/etc adds a UDP and IP header,
and calls (*ifp->if_output)(...) .  Heavy NFS traffic could possibly
be the cause of the Ethernet hang.

		--morris

Morris Meyer   mmeyer at urbana.mcd.mot.com   uunet!uiucdcs!mcdurb!mmeyer
   Motorola Microcomputer Division, Champaign-Urbana Design Center
	   1101 E. University, Urbana, Illinois 61801, USA.

My opinions are my own, and are not the opinions of my employer, or
any other organisation.