Transferring site-licenses

David J. Harr hammersslammers1 at oxy.edu
Wed Jul 26 00:38:31 AEST 1989

Recently, I bought a copy of A/UX 1.1 used over the net. The question I have
is this: According to the license agreement, when the license is transferred
the seller has to send written notification to Apple. Therefore, who do we
send this to, and is there any special format we need to follow? Or will a
note along the lines of "Hey dudes! This guy over here just sold me your
awesome A/UX software and now, I'm like having a bitching time playing with
it, you know" or something similar do?

advTHANKSance

David Harr  -no fancy .sig yet, I used all my brain damaged ideas above