Problems with XP150, A/UX & dp Help!

David L. Williams dlw at hpsmtc1.HP.COM
Fri Jul 7 03:28:22 AEST 1989

Tim Endres comments:
>> David Williams discusses problems getting dp to work...
>Dave,
>The one thing that I noticed in your output, was that the "type"
>of all of your partitions is "Apple_HFS". This is certainly wrong
>for your Unix Root partition, swap partition, and your eschatology
>partitions.
>Try getting the correct types and maybe that will help.
>
>Tim.

Thanks for the suggestion Tim, I am able to change the "type" during my
run of dp, it is just that a "w" command to save the changes fails. It has
been suggested that I contact SuperMac to make sure I have the latest ROMS
in the drive itself, as older versions had problems doing the right thing
at an SCSI level.

-David