NFS for MacOS ?????

Sharon Fisher sharon at asylum.SF.CA.US
Mon Jul 10 03:54:04 AEST 1989

In article <2410001 at hpdml93.HP.COM> sritacco at hpdml93.HP.COM (Steve Ritacco) writes:
>I know that AUX supports NFS, but does anyone know
>of any packages (available or on the way) that give
>you NFS access from Mac OS?

As far as I've heard, the only NFS client for Mac OS is the one from
CITI, which was done under contract to Apple.  Apple had planned to
announce this on June 12 along with the rest of the communications
products, but pulled it a couple of weeks before the announcement.

--
"Why should I let a loathsome little toad like you touch my breast
when you haven't even read my books!"

                                     "Starstruck," by Elaine Lee