That EMACS article

Gabe M Wiener gmw1 at CUNIXD.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU
Thu May 11 11:31:49 AEST 1989

Hello netlanders. Several weeks ago I came across an article that was (I think)
in one of the major Mac journals (MacWorld, MacUser, etc).  Only thing is, I
can't remember where I saw it.  Does anyone remember seeing it, and if so,
do you remember where?

It talked about how there were several errors in the source code, and it gave
the fixes for them.

Thanks folks

Gabe Wiener -- Columbia University   \****/ "It doesn't matter how sincere it
				      \**/   is, nor how heart-felt the spirit.
INTERNET: gmw1 at cunixd.cc.columbia.edu  \/    Sentiment will not endear it.
BITNET:   gmw1 at cunixc                  /\    What's important is the price."
COMPUSERVE: 72355,1226                /**\   		- Tom Lehrer
WUI: 650-117-9118                    /****\                  on gift giving