hfx

Chuq Von Rospach chuq at Apple.COM
Sat May 27 01:12:34 AEST 1989

>My version of hfx doesn't copy files from A/UX to MacOS.  It works fine
>the other way.  Have I got a partial implementation or is everybody in
>the same boat for now?  (BTW - I am running A/UX 1.1.)

Try 'hfx'ing to a floppy. Hfx won't let you copy to the MacOS partition on
the A/UX disk (the Sash partition) because it sometimes caused really
obscure data corruption. That's actually in the documentation somewhere, but
it's not intuitive.

Chuq Von Rospach      =|=     Editor,OtherRealms     =|=     Member SFWA/ASFA
         chuq at apple.com   =|=  CI$: 73317,635  =|=  AppleLink: CHUQ
      [This is myself speaking. No company can control my thoughts.]

This is....The Voice....of USENET....in special English. 1300UTC on 11525.