repartitioning

Arnold D. Robbins {EUCC} arnold at mathcs.emory.edu
Wed May 31 07:24:01 AEST 1989

I now have the (mis)fortune to have a mac-ii with 1.1 on my desk.  I noticed
in HD Setup that the swap partition is right next to the SASH Partition on
the disk.  Can I use HD Setup to steal a meg or so of the swap space
without having to do anything under A/UX?  Will cutting down my swap from
the standard 14 or so Meg by one meg make that much difference?  I am hoping
that by stealing from the swap space, I can avoid backing up and repartitioning
under A/UX.

I need just a little bit more room on the sash partition so that I can
use MacOS productively...

I have 5Meg of core, er, *RAM*, in my machine, if that matters.

Thanks for any advice,
--
Arnold Robbins -- Emory University Computing Center | Unix is a Registered
DOMAIN: arnold at unix.cc.emory.edu		    | Bell of AT&T Trademark