BattleChess

Leonard John Schultz ls1i+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Sun May 7 12:21:20 AEST 1989

I was walking through a mall last weekend and noticed a Comodore 64
doing a demo of a game called BattleChess where the pieces actually
go through a little fight when a piece is taken.
This game is available for the IBM and it is awesome.  I have seen several
games for the IBM running on Macs with IBM resolution, such as Kings Quest
and Liesure Suit Larry.  My question is 'Does anyone out there know how to
port a game like these over to the Mac?  This game is definately worth it.