Future direction of A/UX?

Steve Dyer dyer at spdcc.COM
Sat May 20 09:27:27 AEST 1989

In article <31123 at apple.Apple.COM> phil at Apple.COM (Phil Ronzone) writes:
>Let's agree to disagree if so, and leave the net bandwidth to the fun
>technical issues. Throw darts at pictures of marketing people if it feels
>good ...

No, I disagree.  If A/UX isn't being marketed properly, it's a legitimate
issue for discussion.  It's hard to imagine that there isn't a program
similar to Sun's "Catalyst" program which encourages and promotes 3rd
party software development.

You could help by passing on these discussions to the marketing people
responsible for the decisions.  Throwing darts at the marketing folks
isn't quite as constructive.

--
Steve Dyer
dyer at ursa-major.spdcc.com aka {ima,harvard,rayssd,linus,m2c}!spdcc!dyer