Future direction of A/UX?

Jeffrey M. Currier currier at prandtl.nas.nasa.gov
Wed May 17 09:21:40 AEST 1989

 have two questions:

first, although it doesn't really matter, what is the GSA?  I assume it's
some govenment reglatory committee.

secondly, who out there really likes or is benefiting from their A/UX?
If you benefit, what version do you have?

Note: I am a graduate student at the University of Arizona and
had version 1.0.1 running on a Mac IIx.  I took it off to run
MAC OS and use NCSA telnet to remote login to other
workstations on campus.
Jeff Currier  (602)621-4948       | "Live each day as your last,
Computational Fluid Mechanics Lab | because to die already dead
University of Arizona, Tucson     | is the worst death of all."
currier at prandtl.nas.nasa.gov      |