Requirements for A/UX

mike at shogun.us.cc.umich.edu mike at shogun.us.cc.umich.edu
Fri Nov 10 03:05:58 AEST 1989

I have a IIcx with 5 megabytes of RAM and a 100M drive.  I'm interested
in purchasing A/UX and installing it on an external drive.  I have heard
that installing A/UX on a non-Apple drive is difficult to impossible.
Is this really the case?  Am I better off buying A/UX installed on an
Apple 80M?  Also, what tape drives are supported under A/UX?

I know this question comes up frequently and I would appreciate any
help you could give me.

                                                                 Michael Nowak
                                       University of Michigan Computing Center
                                611 Church St., 2nd floor Ann Arbor, MI  48104