Excel and the A/UX Keyboard

David Robbins dcr0 at GTE.COM
Wed Nov 22 01:30:23 AEST 1989

When I run Microsoft Excel with the A/UX toolbox, I observe some odd
behavior with respect to the keyboard.  In particular, the four arrow
keys on the extended keyboard seem not to be recognized by Excel at all.
The equivalent keys on the numeric keypad are recognized exactly as they
should be.

Is there something I am doing wrong?

It is clearly not that Microsoft products in general cannot see these keys,
because Word 4.0 responds to them quite nicely.  So what's with Excel?

Have any of you out there used Excel with A/UX and found the arrow keys
to either work or not to work?
--

Dave Robbins                    GTE Laboratories Incorporated
drobbins at gte.com                40 Sylvan Rd.