Anybody seen the new A/UX book?

Tim Endres time at oxtrap.oxtrap.UUCP
Thu Nov 23 03:03:19 AEST 1989

In article <282 at spectra.COM> scott at spectra.COM (Tim Scott) writes:

   Anybody have any comments on the newly released book on A/UX
   by (I believe) John Harrington, pub. Brady Books? I think it's
   called "A/UX Handbook".

I have very briefly glanced through the pages. While the book did not
appear to hold any "must have" value, it did appear to have many of
the items I would look for, if I had no Apple documentation. Without
going into the book deeper, I could not tell if it included any
undocumented or inside information. It did look absolutely worth the
price.