Does MacDraw II 1.1 Work With A/UX?

David Robbins dcr0 at GTE.COM
Wed Nov 22 01:26:34 AEST 1989

Am I doing something wrong or is there really a problem with MacDraw II 1.1?

I have been able to run MacDraw II and MacPaint with the A/UX toolbox.  But
when I launch MacDraw II 1.1, it puts up the this-copy-licensed-to box and
then hangs.  It just sits there as though it were waiting for something that
will never happen.

Have any of you comp.unix.aux-readers out there tried this?  Does it work
for you?  Am I missing something (such as a file it needs)?
--

Dave Robbins                    GTE Laboratories Incorporated
drobbins at gte.com                40 Sylvan Rd.