Apple A/UX Pricing/Part #'s

Paul Campbell paul at taniwha.UUCP
Thu Sep 7 03:51:09 AEST 1989

As a side issue, how about an A/UX release on CD-ROM? I have
heard 3 people ask for it this week alone! I would love to be
able to throw all the stuff I use seldomly off onto CD-ROM
(man pages etc) but still have them on-line.

Of course CD-ROMs are MUCH larger than the A/UX distribution, but
you could fill out all the rest with say the comp.sources archive,
GCC/emacs sources etc

On the BAD side I couldn't play music while I have A/UX running :-)

	Paul

--
Paul Campbell    UUCP: ..!mtxinu!taniwha!paul     AppleLink: D3213
"Free Market": n. (colloq.) a primitive fertility goddess worshipped by an