FX motherboard upgrade (was Re: Disk Speed)

3929 gilstrap at swbatl.sbc.com
Sat Apr 7 06:43:21 AEST 1990

Please note I've directec follow-ups to comp.sys.mac (though I suspect that I
just missed this bit of info which is old news and I'll get e-mail telling me
how behind the times I am).

In article <AUXPOST%90040422380113 at PUCC.BITNET> of comp.unix.aux,
MATLEVAN at EKU.BITNET (Jerry LeVan) writes:
><Sigh> I really broke down and had a
>good cry when if found out that Apple was going to have a
>MacII - Mac fx board swap for less than I paid for the DayStar
>accelerator :-(

Is this true?  Is this valid for MacII's or just IIx's ??  When will pricing be
available?

Thanks,
Brian R. Gilstrap
uucibg at swbatl.uucp OR ...!{ texbell, uunet }!swbatl!uucibg
Copyright (c) 1989 by Brian R. Gilstrap.  You may redistribute (parts of) this
material (if attributed) for free if and only if your recipients may also do so.