A/UX 2.0 and NFS

Thomas L. Zimmerman zimmer at cod.NOSC.MIL
Tue Aug 7 08:18:39 AEST 1990

>From article <12171 at hydra.gatech.EDU>, by wj4 at prism.gatech.EDU (JOYE,WILLIAM A):
>
> Just a note about some info I found out from AUX support. Seems A/UX 2.0
> uses NFS version 2.0. SunOS 4.0.3 uses NFS 3.0. There have been several

Bill,

Can you amplify on the reported incompatabilities?  I am running A/UX 2.0
on MacII with most of my file system mounted from a Sun running 4.0.3 and
have not had any problems (unless you count the network storm I caused by
setting the wrong broadcast address on the mac :-) ).

--
Lee Zimmerman, Naval Ocean Systems Center, Code 421, San Diego, CA, 92152
{arpa,mil}net: zimmer at nosc.mil
uucp: {ihnp4,akgua,decvax,dcdwest,ucbvax}!sdcsvax!nosc!zimmer