HP DeskWriter...

MARCELO MARCELO at pucc.princeton.edu
Sat Aug 18 01:08:51 AEST 1990

Ok here's my last hope of getting an original HP DeskWriter (no AppleTalk)
to work with AUX 2.0 It seems that no matter what I do I can't select the
printer port from the chooser to use with the HP (or IM II).

 I've tried the appletalk -d option .. I've tried running autoconfig with
the noappletalk option. Nothing seems to help. When I select the printer
port in the chooser I'm asked if I want to disable AppleTalk (I thought I
did this). I click say OK and then when the chooser emerges from the
warning message I'm still connected through the modem port. Selecting the
priter port just brings back the warning.

Any help or advice from anyone out there?

     .. Marcelo ..

marcelo at pucc.princeton.edu
marcelo at idunno.princeton.edu
marcelo at phoenix.princeton.edu