comp.sources.aux, apple.com (ftp & uucp), or ???

Thad P Floryan thad at cup.portal.com
Wed Aug 1 19:21:36 AEST 1990

Since I've just started using A/UX, I'll be bringing over a lot of goodies
from my other systems.  Some of these will probably end up being A/UX-specific.
And I'm sure others have their share of interesting tools and goodies.

QUESTION: is there any central repository of PD and/or freely-redistributable
sources for such A/UX-specific contributions?

It seems to me that apple.com with its ftp and uucp connectivity would be a
good start; is anyone planning to provide an incoming upload area for such
submissions there?

And before anyone asks, I don't believe comp.binaries.mac is appropriate, nor
do I believe the expected volume warrants proposing comp.sources.aux (yet! :-)

Anyone have any other ideas or suggestions?

Thad

Thad Floryan [ thad at cup.portal.com (OR) ..!sun!portal!cup.portal.com!thad ]