A/UX 3rd party product list

Kurt Baumann kdb at macaw.intercon.com
Sat Aug 25 05:40:13 AEST 1990

In article <33162 at cup.portal.com>, thad at cup.portal.com (Thad P Floryan) writes:
> ``	All this just because you don't like the format???  All you had to do
> 	was ask for the listing in another format.
> ''
>
> I DID!  :-)

Pardon me, but no you didn't.  You managed to be a flaming ****head about
it.  Sheesh whatever happened to manners?  Huh, just because this is a piece
of glass in front of me doesn't mean that I have to loose my manners?  I
usually ask nicely, before I let loose with a flame.  Sheesh trying to cover
your useless inflamitory comments with :-)'s just doesn't hack it.  Try to
be NICE next time.  If you want to be a devils advocate then be so, but that
doesn't mean that you have to be rude.

As to appologizing to that person, fine do that to HIM, but do it to the
rest of use on the net that had to "hear" look at what you wrote.  Sheesh
talk about an ego...

--
Kurt Baumann
703.709.9890