uucico on AUX, Arrrg!, outgoing

J. S. B'ach jsb at panix.UUCP
Sat Feb 24 01:16:46 AEST 1990

In article <943 at panix.UUCP> alexis at panix.UUCP (Alexis Rosen) writes:
[ all the things wrong with A/UX ]

You forgot to mention that cu doesn't work properly.
)
)Alexis Rosen
){apple,cmcl2}!panix!alexis  <--- a very flaky A/UX box
)
)ps- I'm off to belize for two weeks. Sorry to flame and run, but if anyone
)really wants to toast me back, you had better mail me, or the news may be gone
)by the time I get back...

I'll save the flames for you, Alexis.  Besides, news on panix works a whole
lot better than mail (except, of course, that we have to run fsck every day to
retrieve our lost inodes, but that's not A/UX's fault in particular...)
--
    rutgers!cmcl2!panix!jsb  or more reliably, try apple!panix!jsb
	"A lawn savant, who'll lop a tree-ee-uh,"--Marquis de Sod