AUX 2.0 Availability

Rob Pickering RP1VOPER at MIAMIU.BITNET
Mon May 28 13:04:16 AEST 1990

I'm interested in some information on AUX 2.0

I'm a student at Miami University and would like to purchase AUX 2.0.

I've got all kinds of things I want to do, plus I just enjoy unix systems.

My questions are as follows.  How can I get AUX 2.0?
                              How much will AUX 2.0 cost me?
                              What is the MINIMUM system configuration for it?

           Thank you for any information ahead of time.

                            -Rob Pickering