AUX and two monitors

Barrey Jewall barrey at ka.excelan.com
Thu Nov 15 17:20:22 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov5.230910.22167 at swbatl.sbc.com> scr at swbatl..sbc.com
(Stan Rishel - 529-7765) writes:

>I am strongly considering purchasing AUX, but I have a question before I take
>the plunge.  My current configuration is a IIci with a standard color monitor
>and a 19inch Radius two page display.  Will AUX allow me to use both monitors?

>Thanks,

>Stan Rishel
>scr at swbatl.sbc.com

A/UX 2.0 supports only one monitor, 2.0.1 is rumoured to support multiple
monitors (much cheering can be heard in the background!)

the X Window System for A/UX (Apple's , anyway) seems to support multiple
screens...

Hope this helps soem folks...

Barrey

+ Barrey Jewall                 ++ "My opinions are my opinions" +
+ barrey at novell.com	        ++ (rather self-evident, eh?)    +
+ Novell, Inc.- San Jose, Calif.++				 +