New AU/X owner

David C. Troup dtroup at carroll1.cc.edu
Tue Nov 6 11:41:09 AEST 1990

	I will be getting my IIci AU/X Machine this week, and I was wondering
	about a couple of things...

	- Can I get a NEWS reader?
	- Is 4MB RAM enough? (Will 8mb speed me up at all?)
	- Ive got a 60mb drive, should I give some more storage to AU/X? (I've
	  got the 80 AU/X drive too)
	- Would a Cach Card help me (speed wise) or should I save for the
	  DataStar 40mhz card?
	- How difficult is it to set-up a UUCP to a feed site for NEWS and
	  MAIL?
	- What other UNIX shells/wares would YOU recommend for my AU/X to
	  run a little smoother?

	  Thanks in advance!

--
David C. Troup is dtroup at carroll1.cc.edu|414.336.7467|414.433.3527|           |