Screensavers under A/UX 2

Robert Prohaska rprohask at orion.oac.uci.edu
Sat Nov 24 16:13:18 AEST 1990

In article <1990Nov23.132226.20538 at canon.co.uk> laukee at canon.co.uk writes:

>* what screensaver do others use? [ I'd prefer something which monitors user

I've found that the current release of Moire in sumex works fine in either
the global or private system folders.

I tried loading it into the login system folder. It flashes its icon when the
login screen is coming up, but it DOES NOT work (nor seem to cause any trouble)
once the login screen comes on.

I even tried adding a control panel to the login system folder, in hopes Icould
turn moire on, but no luck, I can't get a control panel.

I'd love to find a way to get moire working in the login screen.

Any suggestions?

bob prohaska