File Formats

E Drew Einhorn ADV.SCI.Inc einhorn at triton.unm.edu
Sat Nov 3 03:22:49 AEST 1990

First problem.

Does anybody know where I can find specifications for Mac graphics file formats
or better yet a utility that will translate between the garden variety Mac
formats and a Sun rasterfile.

Next problem.

If I have a postscript file what do I have to do "encapsulate" it so that
it can be imported into a regular Mac application and eventually pasted into
a MS-Word document.  The particular files that I want to import are Postscript
page images. They began as Sun raster files from a scanner which have been
overlaid with Postscript drawings and text annotations.  I need to include
and discuss examples in the documentation.  May have to resort to reducing
the images on a photocopier, then using scissors and glue.
 einhorn at triton.unm.edu