need info on serial cards for A/UX

Eric Smith esmith at goofy.apple.com
Thu Nov 15 08:44:56 AEST 1990

I am interested in buying a serial card to work with A/UX.  I have heard
good things about the Taniwha (sp?) card, and I've heard that the Apple
Serial NB card doesn't work with A/UX (is that really true?)

What I'd like to know is whether any of the serial cards that do work
with A/UX 2.0 can support BOTH modem control (DTR/DCD) and flow control
(RTS/CTS) at the same time (unlike the built-in serial ports).

Any other info and suggestions are welcome.  Send mail to me, and I'll
post a summary.

Thanks in advance!
Eric

--
Eric L. Smith      Opinions expressed herein do not necessarily reflect those
esmith at apple.com   of my employer, friends, family, computer, or even me!  :-)